Posting Rules - Farm work Australia
Read this free eBook about saving money in Australia! click here
- As a condition of use of Farm Work Australia you agree that you are at least 18 years of age.
General reasons for deleted ads are:
- Ad breaches General Farm Work Australia Posting Policies
- Information is posted without permission
- The ad is a duplicate of another ad previously posted
- Ads posted in a language other than English. We only accept ads in English. It's acceptable to include a translation of your ad in another language in addition to English
- Ads posted from overseas: No overseas ads are accepted, Farm Work Australia is for Australian based invidividuals and business only.
- Ad contains external links: No external website links are allowed within your ad to other property / job / classified or auction sites
- Not descriptive enough: Ads that do not provide enough detail will be placed on hold or removed as this makes for a bad browsing experience
- Inappropriate language
- Discriminatory on race / religion / nationality / gender / etc
Farm Work Australia reserves the right to remove any ad that we feel is not relevant, or of value to the Farm Work Australia community, with or without notice to the ad poster. There are several ways that your ad may be found to be in breach of policy and removed from the site including:
- Your ad has been reported to us.
- Your ad has been removed by our moderation tools
In most cases we email you to let you know when we have had to remove your ad. These emails sometimes get directed to junk folders so please look out for Farmjob23 emails. You may wish to add Farmjob23 to your safe senders list if you have one.
If you have checked out all of these possibilities and none of them apply to your ad then please let us know by clicking on "Contact" located bottom of help pages and we'll be happy to help you out.